Sunday 8 April 2012: Cafezique
1. Up and out quite swiftly to solve the outfit dilema. I'm in town for 12.30. There's some big festival march kind of thing that adds some much needed colour.
2. The problem is solved, eventually and I'm home again by three, hair colour and nails done by half four.
3. In the Lis More by half five and then the tight shedule can relax. A couple of drinks and a New York catch up followed by a stroll up the hill to Cafezique.
4. Ewa's 40th tonight. Lovely it is too.Pink flowers everywhere, a constant supply of fizz and a buffet to die for.
5. I meet a great couple - with their backs to the camera here - and spend a big part of the night blethering to them.