Wednesday 11 April 2012: Plaster
1. Up early to meet Mick, my plasterer, who starts work today. He's early and I am out the house, leaving them to it by half eight.
2. It's amazing what you find on the doorstep when you get to work at a different time than normal.
3. My early start is cancelled out by how slow my old computer is. But today - I get a new laptop. I don't mean to over do it, but an hour after it's installed and ready to use, my work life has changed entirely. What a difference.
4. The plaster job is amazing and the place is really starting to feel like mine. What an ace job, inexpensive, reliable. Everything the carpet fitter is apparently, not. I hang on for a bit then give up. Again. Ah well the search goes on.
5. On my walk to PRW the sky turns golden and pink - the sunset is panoramic. What a planet we live on. Later Venus glows large in the sky and we spend an hour - mouths open - marveling at the night sky app. I fall asleep staring at Saturn rising.