Wednesday 11 April 2012: Steely Metropolis
A quick visit into Bradford to pick the girls up
Apart from that I have won medal for doing absolutely nothing
This is not like me at all but I feel dreadful and have achey all overiness still
Thought I had attacked it with army loads of Vitamin C but it's still there
Much better now than in 2 weeks when the big race is though
Back off to the land of duvets and books
Heard this song today. Love it. Think it's probably semi autobigraphical. My life is 90 % speeding around doing loads of stuff most of which is the way it is a single parent. Then the other 10 % is spent trying to recover from the whirlwind!!