Saturday 14 April 2012: Father and son
1. A quick coffee, sweety bready breakfast and a haircut for the big palm and we're off over to mine.
2. I am very lucky to have commissioned this team for my kitchen repairs. There's a bit of measuring and a buttery scone and then it's off to B&Q for them. We are mid football game and the match noise fills the flat for the first wee while. It's interesting what you can pick up from audio alone. I bet the game started well but got boring pretty quick and ended is a slightly disappointing way for everyone. That's how it sounded.
3. I buy my living room floor. On the way to the shop I get tangled up with some stray Aberdeen fans. Friendly enough and there's a bit of a laugh. Inside the shop, it's decision time. Aw man. Budgetbegone.
4. It's a pleasure to witness the team at work in my kitchen. They are old hands at this. They work so well together and each job is treated with such care and detail.
5. By way of thanks, the curry is on me.