Friday 13 April 2012: sleep furiously
1. It's symbolic of my day, that I can't work out how to turn this picture round. Thank you Blip, for doing it for me.
2. It's also symbolic that this liquid, this gorgeous liquid is what I need lots of throughout the day. This is fizzy apple, cucumber and mint courtesy of Adam mid afternoon.
3. Home and a comfort dinner without compare is kindly prepared for me - turkey in oatmeal, garlicky veg and bistro potatoes.
4. We watch this film called Sleep Furiously. It's a documentary bu Gideon Koppel about the place where he grew up in Wales. I can't tell you what happens in it, nothing much does. But still it is joyous and mesmerising and I could go on watching it for hours.
5. It reminds me of Barrhill and how I think of it. I realise my nostalgia and memories I've gathered from other people may be clouding the reality of that. In this instance though, I think I'll just hang on to those. Reality can wait.