Wednesday 18 April 2012: Carnarvan
1. A far, far better day at work today. I was right, the crap ones are often followed by a belter.
2. This is a corner of the flats near the office. They are oddly pleasing in an industrial, Barbican kind of way. Even though the sun was shining, this architecture is always black and white.
3. We head to the Carnarvon for a pint or two. Sad to see it's up for lease and even sadder to see how empty it is. We are the only ones there. Please, whoever takes it over - don't get rid of the booths and nooks. We love them.
4. It's a tough call, to stay or go, but in the end our stomachs win out and we decide on the Drake. Great food, lovely place.
5. Home - the bike wedged in the back of the cab.