Sunday 29 April 2012: Training...
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Thanks for that Aristotle.
That aprecious had a bad day yesterday and funnily enough it meant I did too. But today we start a new training regime.
1. Be Positive - I'm positive all the time. Especially if food is involved. Particularly if food is involved.
2. Learn to Speak Dog - aprecious needs to. I don't. I'm fluent already. Natch.
3. Be a Benevolent Leader to Your Dog - There is something wrong with this sentence. The word 'Leader'. Apart from that I think it's a really good idea.
4. Train throughout the day - All day, every day. Because aprecious has nothing else to do so far as I can tell.
5. Master a few Exercises Yes. I think you'd really benefit from that aprecious. Really.
6. Be consistent - Do. It will make a pleasant change.
7. Laugh a lot - Training should be fun!
8. Eliminate all cats who steal your treats - I made this last one up, do you think she'll notice?
We found this list on the internet. We may have changed a few things on it. Next weekend I am going to master another Photoshop technique. Maybe. Alternatively I might just go out for cake and coffee.