My sisters nose (huh ... what?) started bleeding AGAIN this morning.
They tried locating the source of the bleeding using contrast fluids and all that but they couldn't find it. She kept bleeding regularly during the day. In the end it was decided she would have the same operation as last week to try and find it visually. The found another vein which was bleeding in her nasal cavaty (I don't know yet if it was one of the ones they fixed last week or another one) and closed that one. So now we're back where we were a week ago.
I really hope this is finally it and she can start her healing process. I'll keep these close to stay up to date.