Friday 4 May 2012: Nicole's 21st
A lovely, lovely, good day.
Handed in my essay, after what turned out to be 6 drafts. It's pretty crazy how many mistakes I kept managing to find. All of my friends couldn't believe how much effort I was putting into drafting, redrafting, editing, proofreading... To me it seems silly not to. It's 30% of one module, and given I've put about 8 solid weeks work into the other 70%, it seems to make sense to give a good amount of time to the essay.
It's in now anyway, and the second I handed it in, my brain shut off. Went home at 1.30pm (unbelievable for me) and just chilled and had a nap.
An evening celebrating Nicole's birthday. Spent the largest sum of money ever on a meal (but decided Nicole was definitely worth it) and then set off CHINESE LANTERNS. They're my favourite thing ever. So much fun, if a little scary at times.