Saturday 28 April 2012: Unlocked
1. A total relief to see the sun shining. I think it makes my new floor look rather gorgeous. Taxi called and I'm at the Locks for the 9.30 briefing. On the way I notice the project site is down and I lurch into panic mode and no doubt ruin at least two people's Saturday morning. Sorry.
2. The event is slow to start, Kris who I have never met but because of Twitter I know well, arrives and we get to work blowing up bubbles for his Five Minute Theatre.
3. The two performances go well and - after both curry and burger - I launch into the rest of my day which is to man our truck which is playing the role of information point at Speirs Unlocked which is a kind of doors open day for all the arts companies working in the area.
4. The event is glorious and an out and out success. It's lovely to bump into Douglas and Caroline and a genuine pleasure to see my colleague Karen's hard hard work pay off so well. A triumph.
5. Home and i move my furniture into it's new home. Later we have a curry and drink gin and tonics in the cockpit watching the light change and the city sparkle.