Friday 3 October 2008: Potted History
We were in Krakow, Poland for the Big Dog's stag weekend.
Thank goodness for bri's D70 ... as my camera was out of action.
A potted history of today:
* 05:30 - wake up. Ouch
* 06:30 - first beer at airport [thanks Big Dog for the correction]
* 07:20 - Flight to Krakow. Lots of drunken 'Cumbernaulders' - also on a stage do on the plane. Nice.
* 10:50 - Met at Krakow airport with mini bus and bottle of vodka.
* 11:45 - first Polish beer.
* 13:00 - lunch in the main square.
* 15:00 - more beer in bar with pool tables (pictured).
* 18:00 - back to hotel for wash and change.
* 20:00 - met our guide who took us to dinner, with unlimited vodka and beer.
* 21:00 - three course Polish dinner. Starts to get a bit hazy here...
Some bars, some clubs. Lots of drinking and merriment making. I could tell you, but there's rules about that.
* 05:30 - return back to hotel. Collapse.