Wednesday 9 May 2012: Cats
1. So well rested after my early night with the Wire. It's five gentle blasts of sun salutation a few false starts outfit-wise and I'm off.
2. A full day in the office catching up. A gentler pace today, good healthy breakfast and homemade soup for lunch.
3. Cool news that the project I produce has been nominated for an award at the CATS (Critic's Awards for Theatre in Scotland). We're in the best technical presentation category.
4. I decide to try and take a photo that will at least be outdoors (my flat has slim pickings blip-wise at the moment). As I walk along I think I should try and find one of the cats who hang out on my street and lo and behold this bad boy appears. The photo is supposed to be the other way round, but I can't make that happen. you get the idea though.
5. Dinner, radio then the Wire season 1 in bed.