Wednesday 16 May 2012: Ode to a big grey Glasgow sky
1. Yoga body and brandy head means I ache all over. I can't face turning myself upside down first thing and find comfort in coffee instead.
2. Another five minute theatre launched today. It's always a buzz.
3. Being in the unusual position of tradesmen champing at the bit to come and do a job. Long may it continue.
4. The other night I heard this really cool show on the radio hosted by Roseanne Cash about Bobbie Gentry. I spend the day in and around her music. Pretty cool place to be.
5. Two good blethers with the D&G bear. It's exceptionally good to catch up.