Thursday 24 May 2012: A day full of surprises
I have had quite an adventure today.
I left Northampton Train Station at 6.17am and it got a bit strange from there.
1. Weird German woman and her husband (in matching t-shirts!), talked all the way to Euston. she had flip flops on and had really smelly feet and smeggy toe nails!!
2. On the tube I got chatting to a builder who was working on an Olympic project. We swapped business cards.
3. Arrived at Fleet and needed to buy some bananas for my ice breaker in the training session..... saw a sign from a little Indian chap that said "Free fruit". He gave me a whole bunch of bananas free. It was a tradition of his dead wife who died two years ago. (told you it was a strange day!!)
4. Spent the day training a recruitment agency about social media (love this bit).
5. Got to Euston at 6.02, train leaves at 6.05 so there was running involved!!!! In this heat!!!
6. More weird people on the train, smelly ones, people with pointy moustaches, one woman wearing a dress with skulls on it... Strange!
7. Had a text message from the builder man saying I hope you have a good journey home and that I had a good training day... How nice was that?
Nearly fell asleep on the train.
Home at just gone 8pm!