Saturday 26 May 2012: Happy Birthday Frankie
1. Up early for the morning shift. Second coat today and it looks so much better. Thank God.
2. Mum pops by with some lunch which includes my first Capri Sun in years.
3. Over to see the birthday girl - my wee niece is 1 and the family gather for some cake, cava and tantrums.
4. For fresh air we relocate to the park and sit half in the shade and half in the sun. We hear the sound of a brass band and mooch over. True enough a large jam session has sprung up featuring trombones and all sorts. Turns out we know someone and stay for a bit.
5. A little shift before settling down to Eurovision on the radio, excellent text commentary from Gildo.