Monday 4 June 2012: Poor Butterfly
this is the first picture of a butterfly that i have posted in two years of blipping!
I know nothing about butterflies apart from the following:
1. They do fly.
2. They don't taste of butter.
3. In comparison studies a packet of Lurpak weighs significantly more than a butterfly.
4. A butterfly can fly significantly further than a packet of Lurpak if thrown in the air.
5. There are varieties such as: Red Admiral, Cabbage White,Green Dragon, Black Pig and Orange Goblin.
6. Some of these facts may not be wholly accurate.
Sore muscles today after pushing a disabled person up and down the hills of Llangollen in the Bank Holiday crowds.