#2 How to ...
... blip on rainy day when nothing indoors takes your fancy and you really really don't want to go outside as it's even worse weather than yesterday.
1. Find this topic on the blipblog.
2. Think "that's a neat trick, let's give that a go".
3. Set up tripod.
4. Strike a few poses.
5. Upload and realise my eyes are all out of focus - as in I'd not got my head in the right position - not that I'd been having a mid afternoon cheeky wee something.
6. Reset focus point.
7. Strike a few more poses paying much more attention to where my head is in relation to the camera.
8. Upload and say hurrah.
9. Edit and feel too chicken to post in colour so change to mono.
10. Upload to blip and then wonder why I was worried about colour now that everyone will be doubly focused (ha ha no pun intended!) on the part of my face referred to in the blog.
And even more simples than yesterday as only 10 steps not 15!
More "How To ..." delights coming your way soon ;-)
- via ApertureToBlip