Wednesday 4 July 2012: Downpour
1. An excellent lunch at the Baytree. I sometimes just crave the lemony chicken and I decided today was the kind of day that needed it. Gorgeous.
2. On the way back we spot a very ominous big, black cloud which duly burst right over head. A complete change was required as my clothes hung up to get colder and damper on a switched off radiator.
3. A taxi ride home as I couldn't even put my shoes back on. It was a gloomy old journey that felt more like January than July.
4. In, heating on, warm and dry and The Killing boxset.
5. I am starting to think that I can both speak and understand Danish.