Monday 16 July 2012: Damsel in a dress
1. I remember to take a picture about ten to midnight. It's never a good Blip day when that happens. I lurch out of bed and snap the first thing I find, which is the fabric of a dress tossed in a heap.
2. This dress, really shouldn't be in a heap - it's a high roller in my wardrobe. It's from a company called Damsel in a Dress. I've always liked that fact.
3. An odd thing happened the other day. I am meeting someone, I thought for the first time, tomorrow to talk about some work. When I put this dress on (I haven't worn it in over a year) I found a card in the pocket. The card of the person I am meeting tomorrow.
4. It's a good dress, this. I'll hopefully have it for life.
5. So thank you, this last minute Blip, for making me notice it and remove it from a heap on the floor, dust it down and hang it back up. Where it belongs.