Wednesday 1 August 2012: As an elephants eye
1. Sneakily listening to Wiggo win on headphones in the office and blowing my cover by shouting out. A lot.
2. Off up to EK to pick up my mum from holidays. She was wolfing a fish supper but left me a saucer of chips. Aw.
3. A quick tidy of the flat before a visit from Alana. We haven't managed to actually meet up in person for a long time and it's lovely to get all the news and a proper catch up.
4. Back over to PRW before bed to catch up on the days medalling. I've had this taxi driver before. He's lovely.
5. This is a quick shot as I booted out the office. It's our height chart.