Saturday 18 August 2012: Dear Morrissey,
1. What a rubbish start to the day - a fitting end to a rubbishy week. No one understands, Morrissey, but I know you do. I know you know how that feels, Morrissey, heaven knows, you know how this feels.
2. Seems like I haven't had dream in a long time. You see the dreams I've had, they'd make a good girl turn bad. Thing is, though Morrissey, if you don't know what it is that you want, how are you supposed to get it?
3. So you get up and really start to wonder what difference does it all make and you eat what's in but what's in is processed cheese and burger baps and though you think things can't get much more gloomy, there you are - gloom in food form. And it makes none.
4. But it can't stay that bad for long, can it Morrissey? When you a certain there's nowt but soil pouring over your head, you realise that you might just be being daft, and maybe you are just being soft in the head. Self pity never peeled a potato did it Morrissey? And you shake it off, shake the week off, the bad mood and the nonsense. And it's head up and head out.
5. Because just a bus ride away, there's a place to go. There's a light that never goes out.