Monday 18 January 2010: Hear, See, Speak No Evil
I'm sure that's the wrong way round.
Gah. It's been one of those days.
Things I discovered today
1) My red topped mains tester screwdriver no longer works
2) 240V is enough to weld wires together
3) The bang from 204V welding wires together makes one jump somewhat
4) The bang from 204V welding wires together is created by enough current to blow a 13 amp fuse
5) The circuit breaker in the garage works
6) The circuit breaker under the stairs for the garage circuit works
7) The master circuit breaker works
Don't tell MrsCyclops though. What she doesn't see, doesn't hear and isn't told won't worry her ;-)