Tuesday 11 May 2010: Burn Baby, Burn
And did it ever!
We decided to have a barbecue with our fire pit this evening. The fire pit that we had shipped all the way from the UK. Why we decided to bring it with us to an equatorial climate I will never know but needless to say, it has sat unused for the last 2 years!
It turns out that the 'grill' is too close to the flames. This means sausages cook in 2 minutes flat. I may call it a microwave from now on.
Anyway it was a nice little meal, if hot, humid and surrounded by mozzies... Clauds enjoyed her sausage more than her steak (as always) and I got a nice moody snap of the coals as the light faded...