- lynnmac2 favourited 's entry for 19 June ~ 19 June
- Carolam subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 June
- Scottie5 favourited 's entry for 19 June ~ 19 June
- Ewan117 subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 June
- GiftofaMoment favourited 's entry for 19 June ~ 19 June
- Gingermonster subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 June
- Lazooligirl favourited 's entry for 19 June ~ 19 June
- 19 June ~ 19 June posted an entry for
- rainie favourited 's entry for 18 June ~ 19 June
- 18 June ~ 18 June posted an entry for
About My Year in Pictures
Hi, my name is Jenny and whilst I'm a Perth (Scotland!) girl born and bred, I now live in beautiful village in the middle of the Cotswolds with my husband James and Border Terrier Bill.
After a year of blipping, I thought it was perhaps time to update my bio.
I used to be a purely a point and shoot photographer - who was more apt to forget her camera than remember it - however I was keen to exercise more of my creativity so started blipping in August 2010 with the goal of taking 365 beautiful (to me!) photos.
A year on, I believe it's definitely increased my creativity, however one of the most incredible and completely unexpected bonuses is that it's led to me setting up my own photography business..
Who would have thought it! Isn't Blip a wonderful place to be!
My Blip Journey
13 blips later: I'm hooked. I might have lost my L plates however I'm getting increasingly frustrated that I don't have either the know-how, the equipment or the software to produce the photos I want! Steep learning curve has commenced!
60 blips later: The cupcake that started it all!
83 blips later: I bought this!
192 blips later: I did my first paid photo shoot!
218 blips later: I upgraded some other kit and am now having fun exploring the processing side of things more!
322 blips later: I launched this!
Sahara trek - 1ookm across the desert in aid of MacMillan