- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- Boyko's journal ~ 12 May subscribed to
- alexamato's entry for 6 May ~ 10 May favourited
- Boyko's entry for 5 May ~ 10 May favourited
- ConnieWalker's entry for 9 May ~ 9 May favourited
- 4 May ~ 4 May posted an entry for
- Elf's entry for 28 April ~ 3 May favourited
- 27 April ~ 30 April posted an entry for
- 24 April ~ 30 April posted an entry for
- 23 April ~ 30 April posted an entry for
About John Ager's Blipfotos!
Salvation Army Officer who likes technology, Radiohead and F1. Christian with open heart and mind. Left of centre. Freedom, justice and equality. Personal views.
I have bipolar disorder, which is just like any other medical condition. It hasn't prevented me from working or fulfilling my vocation, although it's a struggle at times. I expect to be treated normally, and want to stamp out stigma towards mental health issues by being open and honest.
I originally set myself the challenge of taking photos with my smartphone - BlackBerry Bold 9780 (before 25 December 2012) and BlackBerry Curve 9320 (after 25 December 2012). Unfortunately, the latter doesn't have such a good camera, so I'm now using other equipment (although I'll still use the BlackBerry Curve 9320 occasionally).
Website: John Ager's Home on the Web!
Please feel free to share and use these photo as detailed here.