- Himself subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 April
- PaulaJ's journal ~ 19 April subscribed to
- mapoftheworld subscribed to 's journal ~ 18 April
- 18 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- 15 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- 17 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- TamCat favourited 's entry for 16 April ~ 18 April
- 16 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- 14 April ~ 15 April posted an entry for
- 13 April ~ 15 April posted an entry for
About midwife crisis
I'm an escaped Essex girl, now living in Schull, West Cork. I'm living in a stunningly beautiful, and wildly unspoilt part of the country. I'm always amazed by the sea, with its constant changes in colour, mood and activity.
I lead a split life, my long weekends are spent at home with my soulmate, Mike and his daughter, Yola. My midwifery work takes me to Cork city for the rest of the week.
Blipping came to me when I needed more of a creative balance. I liked the idea of a daily practice that seemed realistic and it included a previous hobby which was inspired by my dad taking me out as a teenager. We used his SLR Canon and were weighted down with bags of lenses, light meters, batteries, bulbs and tripods. We're both big fans of the compact now!