- limelight subscribed to 's journal ~ 24 May
- serpentine favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 24 May
- 23 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- LocalFoodLover favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- dinofone favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 23 May
- lynnmac2 favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 22 May
- Skip favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 22 May
- Lello subscribed to 's journal ~ 22 May
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- AudreyJ subscribed to 's journal ~ 22 May
I've been taking photographs since I was about three years old - encouraged by my Mum who was also keen on photography. Raising three lively sons made me put photography on hold for a while, but now that they're all teenagers I've taken it up with renewed enthusiasm.
I'm a freelance ecologist/botanist living in a rather scenically challenged part of eastern England. My photographs tend to be of natural objects, and I like to find beauty in unexpected places. Much of my photography is done while walking my two dogs, or around our increasingly wild garden.
Many of my other wildlife photos can be seen on here.
I can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org