- MelT's entry for 19 May ~ 19 May favourited
- Catchlightimage subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 May
- 19 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- 18 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 17 May ~ 17 May posted an entry for
- Highlandken subscribed to 's journal ~ 16 May
- 16 May ~ 16 May posted an entry for
- 14 May ~ 14 May posted an entry for
- 13 May ~ 13 May posted an entry for
- 12 May ~ 12 May posted an entry for
About Nell's World
Hi, I am now about to post my 50th blip so feel better equipped to write something.
I live in Central Scotland with husband, daughter and dog. I have always loved taking pictures. When I was about 6 or 7 years old I was given a Kodak Brownie 127 that had belonged to my mum. I believe these bakelite cameras were made in the 1950's. I can still remember some of the photographs I took of my family that year on holiday in Torquay. Over the years I have continued to take photographs, mainly snaps, but have always enjoyed looking at photographs.
At the end of last year I read about Blip and decided that this would be a great way to improve, hopefully, the photographs I take.
I am always looking at things now for blip potential and this has certainly made me focus more when I am taking photographs.
Having said that, some situations still call for a quick snap.