- 29 July ~ 29 July posted an entry for
- LadyFindhorn favourited 's entry for 28 July ~ 29 July
- 28 July ~ 29 July posted an entry for
- MrSmith's entry for 28 July ~ 28 July favourited
- LifeLines subscribed to 's journal ~ 27 July
- 27 July ~ 27 July posted an entry for
- 26 July ~ 27 July posted an entry for
- 25 July ~ 25 July posted an entry for
- 24 July ~ 24 July posted an entry for
- 23 July ~ 24 July posted an entry for
About The Pensioner
This journal is about just that - being retired. Having worked for 28 years solid it's a bit of a change; and it's coincided with the kids being pretty much off my hands. So for about quarter of a century these two things have filled my life and now they've both gone (well gone-ish). So - what next?
I have plans! Boat shaped plans. This photo blog will document my progress......
Update! I've gone back to work (temporarily)....the pension was enough to keep me bumping along but living in the manner to which I had become accustomed? Hardly. Of course I could change my lifestyle, but I'm not quite ready for that yet!
Update update! Jan 2013 - back to retirement! Phew.
Update Feb 2014, I got talked into it - honestly! A four day week. The extra spendies will be put to good use. They will! I'll buy us both a drink if you'll let me.
June 2014: a free man again! Must paint the front door. That's not a euphemism. Or at least, I don't think it is.