- patricespassion favourited 's entry for 23 October ~ 24 October
- July favourited 's entry for 23 October ~ 24 October
- DesertCamel favourited 's entry for 23 October ~ 24 October
- motag subscribed to 's journal ~ 24 October
- 24 October ~ 24 October posted an entry for
- Flashead favourited 's entry for 23 October ~ 24 October
- Flashead subscribed to 's journal ~ 24 October
- Megl's entry for 23 October ~ 24 October favourited
- flying favourited 's entry for 23 October ~ 23 October
- KathH subscribed to 's journal ~ 23 October
More than four years have passed since I did my bio and so much has changed.
I am now retired and have been for over two years. As much as I loved work I don't miss it one bit!
We have moved, only along the road and built a lovely home on our property.
Other than that, what is written in my 1st bio below is still relevant! Just more wrinkles!!!!
I'm still a dedicated blipper, been blipping for over 4 1/2 years continuously and continue to enjoy the daily challenge and interaction. I've made so many blip friends, and enjoyed many blip meets within New Zealand. Along with those, I've been privileged to have overseas blipper call and stay with us. Our world continues to get smaller.
10th July, 2010
I have just posted my 100th blip (& in consecutive days too) thought it appropriate to write something about myself.
My home is in a rural area close to a town called Timaru, (population 27,000) in the South Island of New Zealand.
I work three days a week for a busy physiotherapist practise, leaving some time for photography intermingled with other interests. I have enjoyed lots of overseas travel, home interests are my garden, crafts of numerous kinds.
Ever since I can remember I have had an interest in photography, but it is only in the last 10 years that it has become a large part of my life.
I have friends that joined the Blipping world this year & this inspired me to give it a go also.....at times it has been challenging, especially on my work days, but I guess I have stood up to this challenge & are that much richer for it.
Daily I am amazed at the friendship that we blipper's make & just last weekend I attended a blipper's get together in our area.
I don't have a particular favourite as far as types of photography go, just willing & eager to have a crack at most things. I do enjoy the Photoshop side of things, but not to any great extremes - well, maybe sometimes.....
PS: If you are wondering where Rainie comes from, my name is Lorraine & my husband has shortened it to Rainie.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org