- rower2012 favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- KimChristie favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- Mario favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- sk favourited 's entry for 18 May ~ 24 May
- 36SaraEvans favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May
- Tussocktales's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May favourited
- kiwilizzie favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- Paladian favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- Scottie5 favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- Gillipaw favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
10th July, 2010
I have just posted my 100th blip (& in consecutive days too) thought it appropriate to write something about myself.
My home is in a rural area close to a town called Timaru, (population 27,000) in the South Island of New Zealand.
I work three days a week for a busy physiotherapist practise, leaving some time for photography intermingled with other interests. I have enjoyed lots of overseas travel, home interests are my garden, crafts of numerous kinds.
Ever since I can remember I have had an interest in photography, but it is only in the last 10 years that it has become a large part of my life.
I have friends that joined the Blipping world this year & this inspired me to give it a go also.....at times it has been challenging, especially on my work days, but I guess I have stood up to this challenge & are that much richer for it.
Daily I am amazed at the friendship that we blipper's make & just last weekend I attended a blipper's get together in our area.
I don't have a particular favourite as far as types of photography go, just willing & eager to have a crack at most things. I do enjoy the Photoshop side of things, but not to any great extremes - well, maybe sometimes.....
PS: If you are wondering where Rainie comes from, my name is Lorraine & my husband calls me that.