- flying's entry for 19 May ~ 21 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- 19 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- 18 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 17 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 16 May ~ 16 May posted an entry for
- HRGibbon's journal ~ 16 May subscribed to
- 15 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- cabbagetree's entry for 15 May ~ 15 May favourited
About Today's the day
Everyone else in my family took pictures - never me ............ until I was given a camera on my last (significant) birthday. And now that I have been introduced to blipping by my good friend Tiree, there is no stopping me! I see pictures everywhere I look. It's great to see other people's blips and lovely when someone makes a comment on one of mine.
I have lived very happily in the Lake District for the last twenty years but still feel Scottish. That's where I was born and where my Mum and other family members still live. I have a husband Will, who is welsh - and two sons, Tim and Rob.