- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- 15 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- woodpeckers's entry for 14 May ~ 15 May favourited
- 14 May ~ 14 May posted an entry for
- 13 May ~ 13 May posted an entry for
- Cailleach favourited 's entry for 12 May ~ 12 May
- 12 May ~ 12 May posted an entry for
- 11 May ~ 11 May posted an entry for
June 2012. Time to change my info after a pretty challenging year. The Chinese say that crisis is really an opportunity. Well. Cancer was certainly a crisis, especially so soon after losing Dad, and so was the treatment, but here I still am, and have to say the opportunities for meeting loving and caring people were amazing. There is a lot of love in the world and more good people than bad, in spite of the nightly news and violence displayed in video games etc etc. I intend to make the most of each passing moment, each opportunity, each meeting with people I come across. No smile is too small to be returned, no greeting goes unanswered and most of all, smile first if at all possible. It goes around, you know it does.
Born and raised in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Lived in several counties plus a year in the West Indies. Currently living on the West Sussex/Hampshire border.