- gblrps favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- OurLifeinPhotos favourited 's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May
- jud's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May favourited
- 24 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- powerplanter favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 23 May
- dawdlingFelice subscribed to 's journal ~ 23 May
- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- OurLifeinPhotos favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 22 May
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- Kathee subscribed to 's journal ~ 22 May
About an old cynic's view
and here as wellAlmost 10 years ago my first love was golf but a heart attack put an end to that.
During my long ang fraughtful recovery from a life changing experience I tried a lot of varied pastimes but nothing compared with the thrill of launching a wee white ball down the middle of the fairway. Ironically I had been playing the best golf of my life and was within a whisker of achieving a single figure handicap when my illness struckThen about 3years ago I bought a point and shoot camera and within a year I had around 6 cameras, none of them gave me what I was looking for so I bought a Canon powershot g9 and experimented , procured a house full of photograph literature and sold my golf clubs ad felt at last I had something to occupy my mind.
Last years I made the jump to my Pentax K-m and I have never looked back
I love my camera and it goes everywhere with me.
edited to add
I now Upgraded to Pentax K 7 ,a bit more advanced now I am off the automatic setting-it may not be as popular as other brands but I love it
see my pics here
and here if you so wish