- 22 April ~ 22 April posted an entry for
- 21 April ~ 21 April posted an entry for
- 20 April ~ 20 April posted an entry for
- 19 April ~ 19 April posted an entry for
- 18 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- JohnJD's entry for 17 April ~ 17 April favourited
- OurLifeinPhotos's entry for 17 April ~ 17 April favourited
- 17 April ~ 17 April posted an entry for
- 16 April ~ 16 April posted an entry for
- 15 April ~ 15 April posted an entry for
About an old cynic's view
and here as wellAlmost 10 years ago my first love was golf but a heart attack put an end to that.
During my long ang fraughtful recovery from a life changing experience I tried a lot of varied pastimes but nothing compared with the thrill of launching a wee white ball down the middle of the fairway. Ironically I had been playing the best golf of my life and was within a whisker of achieving a single figure handicap when my illness struckThen about 3years ago I bought a point and shoot camera and within a year I had around 6 cameras, none of them gave me what I was looking for so I bought a Canon powershot g9 and experimented , procured a house full of photograph literature and sold my golf clubs ad felt at last I had something to occupy my mind.
Last years I made the jump to my Pentax K-m and I have never looked back
I love my camera and it goes everywhere with me.
edited to add
I now Upgraded to Pentax K 7 ,a bit more advanced now I am off the automatic setting-it may not be as popular as other brands but I love it
see my pics here
and here if you so wish