- 23 July ~ 23 July posted an entry for
- bluezulu subscribed to 's journal ~ 22 July
- bluezulu's journal ~ 22 July subscribed to
- 22 July ~ 22 July posted an entry for
- OurLifeinPhotos's entry for 21 July ~ 21 July favourited
- 21 July ~ 21 July posted an entry for
- 20 July ~ 20 July posted an entry for
- sparram favourited 's entry for 19 July ~ 19 July
- 19 July ~ 19 July posted an entry for
- OurLifeinPhotos's entry for 16 July ~ 19 July favourited
About an old cynic's view
and here as wellAlmost 10 years ago my first love was golf but a heart attack put an end to that.
During my long ang fraughtful recovery from a life changing experience I tried a lot of varied pastimes but nothing compared with the thrill of launching a wee white ball down the middle of the fairway. Ironically I had been playing the best golf of my life and was within a whisker of achieving a single figure handicap when my illness struckThen about 3years ago I bought a point and shoot camera and within a year I had around 6 cameras, none of them gave me what I was looking for so I bought a Canon powershot g9 and experimented , procured a house full of photograph literature and sold my golf clubs ad felt at last I had something to occupy my mind.
Last years I made the jump to my Pentax K-m and I have never looked back
I love my camera and it goes everywhere with me.
edited to add
I now Upgraded to Pentax K 7 ,a bit more advanced now I am off the automatic setting-it may not be as popular as other brands but I love it
see my pics here
and here if you so wish