- JournoJan subscribed to 's journal ~ 1 August
- 31 July ~ 31 July posted an entry for
- Quaver favourited 's entry for 30 July ~ 30 July
- 30 July ~ 30 July posted an entry for
- 29 July ~ 29 July posted an entry for
- 28 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
- 27 July ~ 27 July posted an entry for
- 26 July ~ 26 July posted an entry for
- Skyegirl's entry for 25 July ~ 26 July favourited
- sparram's entry for 25 July ~ 26 July favourited
About an old cynic's view
and here as wellAlmost 10 years ago my first love was golf but a heart attack put an end to that.
During my long ang fraughtful recovery from a life changing experience I tried a lot of varied pastimes but nothing compared with the thrill of launching a wee white ball down the middle of the fairway. Ironically I had been playing the best golf of my life and was within a whisker of achieving a single figure handicap when my illness struckThen about 3years ago I bought a point and shoot camera and within a year I had around 6 cameras, none of them gave me what I was looking for so I bought a Canon powershot g9 and experimented , procured a house full of photograph literature and sold my golf clubs ad felt at last I had something to occupy my mind.
Last years I made the jump to my Pentax K-m and I have never looked back
I love my camera and it goes everywhere with me.
edited to add
I now Upgraded to Pentax K 7 ,a bit more advanced now I am off the automatic setting-it may not be as popular as other brands but I love it
see my pics here
and here if you so wish