Friday 3 August 2012: Two lights, Too many times
Frustrated. I edited this in Filterstorm, and at the end of the lengthy processing ... process ... it crashed. Twice. So I redid the editing using fewer steps (as I already knew how it had ended up last time, so no trials were needed). Yay that processed and exported fine. I found the leaf at bottom left grating, but given the processing time, and my wish to do something else, I decided t use the photos app to just simply crop it. So I did that. Then I thought to check if it kept the original resolution. Using the "Photosize" app, I found it to be substantially lower than it ought to be. I touched edit again, then revert to original. It might stil be sodded, I don't know (don't want to check; don't want to know). But I really cannot be bothered anymore at this point.
So good night. I thought this - large here - was something different for me, anyway.