- jensphotos's entry for 21 May ~ 22 May favourited
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- waipushrink favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May
- WelshSi's journal ~ 21 May subscribed to
- SeanM's entry for 11 May ~ 21 May favourited
- SeanM's journal ~ 21 May subscribed to
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- WelshSi's entry for 18 May ~ 21 May favourited
- schuh's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May favourited
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
About Occasionally Focused
I've recently become interested in photography - surprisingly late, given my father's ever-present SLR as we were growing up. With some urging from nickynocky I started a 365 day photography project in order to improve my skills. I've now taken and posted online a photograph a day for over 2 years.
Shortly after I started, my then-4 year old daughter managed to kill my camera (a Kodak compact jobby), leaving me with only my iPhone 3G, and occasional use of my wife's Fuji compact. After some 8 months of that, my lovely wife gave me a Lumix DMC-G10, which I'm now learning to drive properly.
More recently I got an old Pentax 50 mm f/2 from eBay, with an adaptor to attach it to my Lumix. That necessitates driving it almost totally manually, so another learning step - one which I'm enjoying greatly. (If the camera info for one of my photos reads 0.0mm, btw, that will mean it was taken using this Pentax lens.)
Most recently I upgraded my iPhone to a 4S, and am having fun with a few new camera apps on that - with its surprisingly competent camera.
My photos are fairly ... eclectic, perhaps (sounds better than inconsistent and random) :-p
Lumix H-H020 20mm f/1.7
Asahi SMC Pentax 50mm f/2
Lumix H-FS014042E 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6
Lumix H-FS045200 45-200mm f/4-5.6