- 3 April ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- 26 April ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- anthonyscott favourited 's entry for 14 May ~ 21 May
- 14 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- Juleshki's entry for 19 May ~ 20 May favourited
- MarieNoelle's journal ~ 20 May subscribed to
- 12 April ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- 11 April ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- 13 April ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- 15 April ~ 20 May posted an entry for
About Heaven's Open
I exist in multiple time zones. I always know what time it is in the Central European Standard Time zone, where I grew up and where half of my family still lives. I am well-aware of the US Central Standard Time, as that's where my other family lives. Then there is my current location - wherever that may be... Most importantly - it's always time for tea; everywhere, and all the time.
The thing I love most about blipfoto is its ability to transport me to faraway lands, and make acquaintance with people I would likely never meet. Some could be easily my closest friends; their stories feel wonderfully familiar. Other are different than me; I follow their tales with great interest to broaden my human horizons.
Thanks for sharing all of your stories, and thanks for visiting.
To Mike Oldfield: heaven's ALWAYS open; every hour is zero hour.