So, this is my second blipfoto journal … but I'm not going to attempt an entry every single day this time round, and will mainly focus on:
* our ongoing walking-exploits
… (thus the journal title – I run a monthly, informal walking-group!)
* my long-standing love of poetry
* our equally, much-loved, nearby allotment
* maybe some ongoing running/swimming
* and any local cycling we may undertake
Professionally; I’m a recovering local politician – I stood down from City Council politics (here in Edinburgh) back in May 2017, after 18 enjoyable years. If interested, you can read a bit more about all of that via my now archived blog. And my previous work-experience can be found within my LinkedIn-profile.