- from India
Everyone wants a safe and secure home for the entire family. That is why several of your neighborhoods are probably thinking of securing their family with camera surveillance. Camera surveillance helps reduce crimes because most of the criminals do not like to be caught nor recognized through camera Read more...
Everyone wants a safe and secure home for the entire family. That is why several of your neighborhoods are probably thinking of securing their family with camera surveillance. Camera surveillance helps reduce crimes because most of the criminals do not like to be caught nor recognized through cameras. Therefore, by installing cameras inside and outside your house makes you less target than those who does not have.
Here are some tips and tricks when buying security cameras:
· What are the cameras you need for your home?
Here, you must know what type of security camera that you need for your home? There are several security cameras that you can choose from:
· Bullet cameras - these types of camera are cylindrical cameras that you can see almost everywhere, more likely those known as CCTVs. This has limited to a fixed focal length, which is perfect for a specific place.
· Dome cameras - these are known for "eye in the sky" which are mostly mounted in the ceiling. Some of these types are fixed in a particular place, but some can be remotely controlled to tilt, zoom, pan for a closer look.
· Live streaming cameras - this is ideal for remote monitoring. If you want to view what is happening inside your house real-time, then this is the perfect security camera for you. This device is designed to feed signals directly to your computer or your smartphones or tablets. One considerable device that is affordable and efficient wireless camera that can help you monitor your family is the Lorex Wireless DVR Security Camera System. You can go here to learn more of the device.
· Hidden cameras - If you are planning to catch some action without them knowing that you are watching, hidden cameras are the best to do the action. These devices are usually designed to look like a smoke detector and other objects that are less figured as a hidden camera.
· Wireless camera - these are plug and play wireless cameras that have home automation schemes, wherein you can control your security system using these devices.
· Know the specs
· Consider those cameras that can provide you live color o Can track anything that moves even in the dark o Can keep a record. Consider those with higher storing capabilities or those equipped with memory cards. Or preferably with an advanced system that comes with digital video recorder such as DVR. o Have image stabilization that can keep the image clear o You can remotely monitor your home even when you are away.
In installing surveillance camera, you must first understand security camera systems and how it works. It is imperative to know the things that must be done before installing one. What is your purpose, where are you planning to install the camera, and how are you going to monitor your family using the device? These are questions that must be understood before buying and installing a security camera.
With a simple guide, you will be able to identify what is the most suitable security camera for your home. Moreover, with this guide, you will never go wrong buying yourself the right security system that will keep your family safe and secure.