a word that was used time and again today.
Things we did
* Rode on a tractor & trailer (I've never known so many 40 somethings get so excited)
* Helped capture excaped oysters - it's more dangerous than you think (there's lots of wee crabs about)
* Walked for miles on deserted beach - apart from an English couple with their border terrier pup (cute as)
* Competative twitching (by some)
* Caught spoots
* 2 hour lunch with same said oysters & spoots washed down with white port
* laughed & laughed
all adds up to an AMAZING DAY
the only downside ? which snap of the amazing day to post.....