In 2.5 years of living in Edinburgh, this light bulb has not needed changing! It’s our trusty evening lamp and has been on since I got home today (because the weather has been truly awful).
My day has comprised:
(1) very early morning housework;
(2) a trip to the office to work;
(3) chasing emails;
(4) receiving an email saying my journal article has been recommended for publication;
(5) making travel plans for a conference I got accepted to last week;
(6) a handover meeting so we could finally pass our student rep duties over to the new student reps;
(7) went home to run through my presentation I’m delivering in Finland the week after next.
It’s been an early morning up and a late evening working until I could work no more .
- Apple iPhone 6s