Beehive Cottage in Lyndhurst looking amazing in full bloom today....
A bit of history from Google.
The detached thatched cottage. Built in 1833, to house James Young, the newly appointed gardener of the adjoining Northerwood estate.
Once known as Northerwood Cottage, the house is now called Beehive Cottage. The adjacent row of thatched cottages is of considerably greater age than Beehive Cottage, and once housed forestry workers!