Aimo's photos

By Aimoblips

Former maternity hospital

Now a restaurant.

Between 1941 and 1955. In 1955, the maternity ward of the new Central Hospital was completed and deliveries were made there. It is reported that the last births at the Fortress Maternity Hospital took place in the early weeks of 1956

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.