The Town Hall
A photograph of Caerphilly local community hall on The Twyn, Caerphilly (South Wales, UK) opposite the Castle.
It's called 'The Twyn' as it was originally Twyn Methodist Chapel built in 1791. It'd had a few uses since then but is now used by the council as a community hall.
Camera: Leica M3 (1955) with 7Artisans 28mm F1.4 lens
Film: Foma Retropan (soft) B&W ASA 320
(Manual focus and self exposure estimate)