LenBageDigital

By LenBageDigital

All Saints

All Saints Church in the village of Stock Harvard, Essex. The first written evidence of the existence of a church in Stock is in 1232. Stock is a village about a mile north of Billericay and 6 miles south of Chelmsford. It used to be called Stock Harvard and the ecclesiastical parish is still known by that name.

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.