Flos carmeli virgo puerpera ora pro nobis
Leender chapel, built of Kunradersteen, marl and brick.
The chapel is located in the Kapellerbos at Leenhof, surrounded by beautiful nature.
The chapel dates from the time between 1637 and 1647 and was built by Baron Frederick of Schaesberg, probably after the death of his first wife, Fernanda Wachtendonck. Since May 22, 1938, the chapel was dedicated to Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Facing bricks outside and inside of witnesses still there. The chapel has since become a place of pilgrimage. Every May there Eucharist to keep it. Pilgrimage vividly
The façade of the chapel is the weapon of the Baron and the motto: "Flos Carmeli ora pro nobis virgo puerpera" included.
The flower of virgin gave birth to beautiful hill, pray for us!