Thursday 10 March 2011: Aye, but...
1. Wind, rain, sleet and storms all day. But it's Caroline's birthday so a gift of a pink roses and tulips accompanied me up the hill to work.
2. Too many things needing done and not enough time to do them. But a very productive walk and meeting and a successful trip all round full of inspirational conversation and new ideas. Some people have the skill to bring out the brilliance in others and even just a quick moment or two with Niall always leads to good things.
3. Working late and still not getting to where it needs to be. But heading to meet Sundancer in MacSorley's for a pint after work. This is a photo of the windows in MacSorley's. I love them and everytime I am in I remark on how lovely they are. No matter what the weather, they seem to light up.
4. Time marching on and not a bit of food in the cupboard. But there's always the Good Chois and a bag of tastiness to carry home and tuck into. This weather lends itself to food out of cartons and stodgy, ricey goodness.
5. Getting through a long week packed with hard work and long hours and being away from the folk you want to be with and every step is windswept and blustery and cold. But then you find each other and find a fire and find out tomorrow is Friday and find that things are fine.