Tuesday 29 March 2011: Looking up again
1. Up with the larks and off to Livingston. First I have to collect a hire car which involves a stroll in the spring weather but not before I have to sew a repair into my leather boots (thank you Mairi for the sewing kit).
2. Arrive for a meeting in one of the nicest offices I've been in - one wall is all glass and overlooks a little glade filled with daffodils. I leave with one of the nicest coffees I've had in a while at a price that doesn't make me roll my eyes and tut.
3. I am treated to lunch today by all of the lovely bliperati at City Inn. It's a great day full of good chat and laughs and putting some ideas into action. Oh, and a badge. I LOVE the badge.
4. Back to work via some daredevil window cleaners for a less furrowed brow day with time to work on tomorrow's presentation. A walk home in daylight chatting to my mum, a train journey where the guard lets me off with the fare and in for a little work before Colin, my editor, arrives for tea.
5. A patient and talented eye is cast over the plans for tomorrow as dinner is rustled up and a film is ready to start.